Monday, January 16, 2012

A New Year, A New Blog.

Welcome to Kindergarten!

A New Year, A New Blog! 
My Name is Caitlin Leggett and I teach Kindergarten in a small town called Monkton, Vermont. Our Kindergarten is a full day program which offers a rigorous work load of reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and an equal amount of time devoted to social skills practice and of course PLAY!

One of my new years resolutions is to begin a transformation into a more technology oriented Kindergarten classroom. I guess a classroom blog is a good place to start. My vision is for this blog to be available to students, parents, friends, families, and colleagues. I also see it as being a valuable way for students to see and be proud of the work they do in their Kindergarten home. I hope you enjoy, whoever you may be!



Check out what's going on in our classroom.....coming soon!

~Mrs. Leggett



 






No comments:

Post a Comment