Monday, October 22, 2012

I can...

Hell Friends and Families!

I just wanted to update you on some of the great work that has been going on in Kindergarten today!

Readers Workshop has lead us into the wonderful world of sight words- that means words that children memorize to build fluency. These new words that we are learning have now been integrated into our Writers Workshop. Today, many children took a huge step by writing their own first sentence beginning with the words "I can..."

I was so proud of the work they did and as they explained their ideas it made me realize all of the wonderful things that they do.

I can count and recognize numbers!

I can read!
I can dance!
I can work together!
I can paint!
I can solve problems!
I can laugh!





Here's our writing....I'll post it on Mrs. Leggett's Kidblog

Or Click on the Log On Screen http://kidblog.org/MrsLeggettsKindergarten/wp-login.php?redirect_to=%2FMrsLeggettsKindergarten%2F

Select Kindergarten Adventures A our password is mcs

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment