Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving a week early at MCS. This morning we made adorable turkey hats to wear to our special Turkey day luncheon! They were so cute, and the kids were very proud to be turkeys! It was nice to see many parents who were able to join for lunch. Also- thank you for an exceptionally smooth transition to Siesta afterwords. No tears, it's a great day! 

Next Monday and Tuesday I plan to spend more time discussing Thanksgiving, and what it means to be thankful. I look forward to hearing about all the things that Kindergartners are thankful for. 

I'm thankful for the great families and children that I get to spend my days at work with! 

Have a nice vacation. 




P.S. - I apologize for my lack of blogging lately, it is conference and report card season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment